Monday, January 23, 2012

LvZ - Amber Green - Dead Kitties Don't Purr

Next installment of the Lesbian versus Zombies Romances from Noble Romance!  My good friend, Amber Green's awesome book, Dead Kitties Don't Purr, is out TODAY!


Comment to win a free LvZ tee shirt!!!
Leave your email and we will send a shirt to one lucky winner. 



 
People who take their shots and do as they're told have nothing to fear. Right? Right.

The Rabies Z epidemic began and ended in Miami this past summer, didn't it? And that guy my daddy saw at the Jacksonville airport last week was just having an epileptic fit. No cause for alarm. Epilepsy always causes an eighteen-hour hazmat shutdown at a major airport.

So while my twin tours to flog her newest album, here I am, Camie Invisible, parked at this nice, safe college—as far as I can get from the infection and still pay in-state tuition. Only now, my studies have become focused on the fascinating Risa Ruiz. And she has eyes for me.





Purchase Link:  https://www.nobleromance.com/Books/388/Dead-Kitties-Don%27t-Purr


Amber's Website:  www.shapeshiftersinlust.com


Isn't this the purrfect time for the zombies to show up?

7 comments:

Ren said...

Congratulations, Amber!
I wish you many sales and much success :)

R. Renee Vickers said...

Woohoo! Congrats Amber! I'm heading over to get my copy!!

David Kentner -- KevaD said...

Oh, Amber.
You are so delightfully strange. =)
Looking forward to reading this.

Unknown said...

Congrats Amber!

Cornelle Keveen said...

A brilliant concept in its design and somewhat off the beaten path. The LvZ's will certainly steal the night I'm more than certain.

Jadette Paige said...

I love the cover! And the insides? Well anyone familiar with Amber's works knows it's awesome. And those who aren't need to grab a copy to find out. You won't regret it and Amber will have another lifer fan!!

Amber Green said...

Thank you for having me, Jadette, and for the kind words.

Ren, Renee, David, Ellie, and Cornelle, thank you for coming by. I really appreciate your support.